Fees: US$ 300
23rd - 27th May 2011
The overall objective of this course is to develop competencies of senior and middle level managers in strategic leadership of health and development programmes.
By the end of the course, health and development managers will be able to:
- Inspire a shared vision and facilitate change processes in their organizations and programmes
- Conduct root cause analysis and develop a reality tree matrix
- Facilitate systems thinking and action learning in their organizations and programmes
- Apply leadership skills necessary for creating a learning organization
- Apply STARGUIDE framework for strategic leadership in developing a shared vision, strategy and strategic objectives
- Implement programmes with accountability.
The modules will include:
- Application of STARGUIDE framework for strategic leadership
- Inspiring a shared vision,
- Systems thinking
- Action learning
- Building effective teams;
- Strategy design;
- Nurturing change and accountability;
- Analysing root cause analysis and developing a reality tree matrix
Senior and middle level managers in strategic leadership of health and development programmes.