The main objective of this course is to provide participants with the competencies they need to maintain an efficient and effective commodity supply systems.
This course is designed for supply chain managers, Procurement officers, Store Managers, store officers, and other administrators who are involved in the day to day management of commodities and supplies.
- Introduction to Supply Chain Management and logistics
- Policies, laws and regulations in Supply Management
- Procurement Management
- Distribution, stock assessment and control
- Inventory management
- Roles and responsibilities of logistics personnel
- Quality Assurance and control
- Logistics Management Information Systems
- Monitoring, evaluation and supervision
Directorate of Capacity Building – Continuing Professional Development Unit
Amref Health Africa
Lang'ata Road, Opposite Wilson Airport
P.O. Box 27691 00506, Nairobi, Kenya