STATISTICAL DATA ANALYSIS COURSE - LEVEL TWO
Enhance your data analysis skills
This is an advanced level course that focuses on the appropriate application of multivariate techniques in data analysis for research and decision making.
The course is designed to strengthen the participant’s knowledge in determining appropriate multivariate techniques and the practical application of these techniques in data analysis and interpretation of the results.
Who Can Apply
Do you have basic skills in statistics or statistical data analysis? This course targets health and development professionals, project/programme managers and post graduate students who would like to improve their skills on the application of multivariate techniques in their respective fields. This course is designed to break these barriers in using multivariate methods and enhance one’s knowledge and skills in data analysis and interpretation.
About the Course
This is hands on practical course using Statistical Packages of Social Sciences (SPSS) computer software and participants will gain knowledge and skills on:
- Application of bivariate techniques
- Appropriate multivariate methods
- Application of various multivariate methods and model assessment
- How to make inferences and conclusions from statistical procedures
Why choose this Course at Amref Health Africa?
- Over fifty years’ experience in training health and development workers across Africa
- Access to ultra-modern computer laboratory with relevant statistical software
- Course taught by highly qualified and experienced faculty in the region
- Serene learning environment
- Excellent conference facilities
- State of the art resource centre with variety of information
- Central location with good transport link and free parking
2017 Training Dates
- June 26 - 29, 2017
- October 2 - 5, 2017
Twenty five Kenya shillings only (KSh 25,000)
For more information
Call us on: Mobile Number: +254 741 743 871 or Landline: +254 (0)20 6993000/3205