STATISTICAL DATA ANALYSIS COURSE - LEVEL ONE
Enhance your data analysis skills
The aim of this course is to build the capacity of health and development professionals, researchers, statisticians, economists, M&E professionals and scholars with practical skills on the appropriate application of statistical methods in data analysis.
Many professionals and scholars struggle with statistical data analysis, yet programmes, projects and their academic work always demand for these practical skills. This course is designed to break these barriers in using statistical approaches to enhance one’s knowledge and skills in statistical data analysis.
This course focuses on practical skills based on real data. Learners may bring their own data. The course will enable learners to acquire these critical competencies;
- How to identify appropriate statistical techniques for data analysis
- How to analyze data using Statistical Package for Social Sciences (SPSS)
- How to use data to make inferences and conclusions about real world phenomena
2017 Training Dates
|Month||Fulltime Class (Dates)||Evening Class (Dates)|
|March||14 – 16||20 – 23|
|May||2 – 4||8 – 11|
|July||4 – 6||10 – 13|
|September||5 – 7||11 – 14|
|November||7 – 9||-|
Note! We also offer tailor made statistical data analysis course to suit your specific needs - content, time, place & software(s) - for a group of at least 15 pax.
Eighteen thousand Kenya Shillings (KSh 18,000)
(Covers tuition fees, lunch (full-time option), tea and snacks, water, training materials and certification)
Why choose Amref Health Africa?
- Over fifty years’ experience in training health and development workers across Africa
- Access to ultra-modern computer laboratory with relevant statistical software installed
- Course taught by highly qualified and experienced faculty with vast experience in teaching the course in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Eriteria, and Nigeria
- Serene environment conducive for learning
- Excellent conference facilities
- State of the art resource centre with variety of information
- Central location with good transport link and access
For more information
Call us on: +254 (0)20 6993000/3205
Click here to download the application form (in MS Word)