19th -23rd November 2012
The main objective of this course is to provide participants with the competencies they need to maintain an efficient and effective patient/client focused drug and health commodity supply system.
This course is designed for supply chain managers, pharmacists, pharmaceutical attendants, and other health workers who are involved in the day to day management of drugs and health commodity supplies.
- Introduction to logistics
- Roles and responsibilities of logistics personnel
- Receiving, allocating and dispensing commodities
- Inventory management
- Stock status assessment
- Logistics management information systems
- Waste Management
- Monitoring, evaluation and supervision.